Changing Your Academic Level

These instuctions are for admitted international students who just completed their SJSU undergraduate program.

If you are admitted, you will receive an admission notice on your MySJSU account.

If you are changing your academic level within SJSU, you must:

  1. Complete the top portion of the Change of Educational/Academic Level (under ISSS forms).
  2. Download a copy of your admit letter from the Next Steps portal.
  3. Follow instructions to submit the form and admit letter to the International Student Advising Office.

Once our office has received the Change of Academic Level form and your I-20 is ready, you will receive your official admission packet electronically.